Bring the salon home! We found the perfect polish combos to complement your sunkissed tan for every occasion this summer!
For the office: The color blue symbolizes loyalty, strength, wisdom and trust. All of the values you need to maintain your focus at your place of work. Polish fingers with a baby blue hue and your toes with royal blue for a tranquil state of mind. Namaste!
For a date night: Spice things up on the top with a shimmery, metallic shade while opting for a solid darker color on the toes. A fun sparkly effect adds a touch of personality!
For a wedding or black tie event: Make a statement in a party-ready red and neutral nude. These two elegant pairings work perfectly with a dressy, skin-baring outfit for a knockout look head-to-toe!
For a tropical getaway: Look white haute and pretty in pink! This is the perfect combo of lacquer for any vacay by the sea. Both colors will complement your tan and make you appear darker than you really are! Win, win!
Lessons in Lacquer
1. Begin by removing unwanted polish from fingers and toes.
2. File nail beds into desired shape and length.
3. Rub cuticle oil along edges and push back.
4. Wipe away excess oil with nail polish remover.
5. Prime your beds with a base coat.
6. Apply two coats of colored polish.
7. Top off with a glossy clear coat.
8. Squirt a teeny, tiny drop of quick dry on nail for a faster dry and to lock color into place.