How to Use Self Tanner Before and After?
If you want golden glow with the self-tan in Winter and Summer without worrying about sun damage and UV rays, you should apply a self-tanner in all the season. You will have watched the daily routine news about horrible tanning, dark spots or skin damage on the TV, P.C, Mobile, or Laptop. So if you want to get rid of these problems, follow the necessary steps below where you will learn how to apply a self tanner before and after.
What is Self Tanner?
Self Tanner is a simple process whereby body’s color is darkened or tanned without exposing it to the Sun directly. It also knows as spray tanning, fake tanning, and UV free tanning. It’s the best way to use it compared to traditional sun tanning.
- How to Choose the Right Self-Tanner Formula Before Tanner for your Skin?
There are many self-tanner products available in the market. It can be difficult for you to choose the best self-tanner product without harmful effects on the skin. Some of them are made for an instant result and some of them for a long lasting result. In the following paragraph, you will find four different types of self-tanners product like Instant Self Tanner before and after, Fabulous Self-Tanning Gradual, Self Tanning Facial Bronzer and perfect colour for your skin.
Want to glow your skin in 10 minutes? If yes, you can achieve it. There are several instant self-tanning products available online that will provide you gorgeous skin glow. Whether you want to avoid the sun forever, or simply need a tan for one day only, get instant “NKD SKN Pre-Shower 10 Minute Tan” which is odorless, natural DHA and is free from perfumes that are good for your skin.
Skin types vary so you should find your perfect Self Tanner before and after for your face. Despite our differences, almost all the skin types can benefit from the right self-tanning product. You can easily get a tan without going out in the Sun and also you don’t need to go to Saloon. Self-tanners are an awesome product for the face. It will help you to get the natural tan and save you from the harmful ultraviolet rays and going outdoors.
Gradual tanners are a perfect product for everyone. Most of the people agree the being tanned feels confident. For a natural and sun-kissed glow, it creates a classic, healthy-looking tan to suit all skin tones. These formulas will help you look sun-kissed without subjecting yourself to harmful UV rays.
Deciding on the right color for yourself tan can be a tricky process. There are so many options available in the market from mousses to lotions and even in-shower body washes, it can be difficult to find out the right tan for your skin type if you are new in the sunless tanning world. Here are few suggestions to choose one for your skin type. If you have fair skin, you can select a light color and If you have olive skin, choose the dark color.
- Perfect Shaving or Wax Time Before Your Self Tanner:
If you have fine hair, there is no need to shave your legs before applying self-tan. If you have thick hair, you will have to wait at least 24 hours after shaving before applying self-tan to get a better tan result.
- Exfoliating: The Key to the Perfect Tan:
Use the “Vita Liberata’s super fine skin polish to exfoliate skin” which removes all the dead skin cells for a perfect tanning. Pay extra attention to elbows, knees, knuckles, and ankles to exfoliate areas.
- Hydrated Your Skin Before Self-Tanning:
It’s important to make sure the skin is hydrated. Make sure the driest part of your body like elbows, ankles, knees, hand and feet are properly moisturized before applying self-tanning.
- Applying Moisturizer before Apply Self Tanner: We don’t love to have it on dry skin but a lot of people use it. We think that you should use both ways and find the best way to glow your skin.
- Application Tanning Mitt for Lotions and Spray:
Whether you’re using a tanning lotion or spray, the best way to get streak-free, smooth results is with Vita Liberata’s tanning mitt. Tanning Mitt will help you get the best finish and more natural looking tan. Many experienced self-tan users tell the experience with us that no matter how the best lotion you use, at the end of the result it depends on how careful you’ve been with the application.
- Apply Self Tanner to your Legs and Feet:
Keep in mind when you apply tanner on your legs and feet. First of all, blend it properly and your focus should be on the legs and feet than rest of body.
- Apply it to Stomach, Chest, Shoulders, and Arms:
Apply tanner to your hands and rub them together, then place your hand flat with a very small amount of tanner to Stomach, Chest, Shoulders, and Arms.
- Apply Self Tanner to your Back:
At the end of the tanning process, apply it to your back with the help of wand or paintbrush. It takes few times to place tanning but this way you can easily tanning product entire your back area. Better, ask your friends or family to help you out.
Always wash your hands after Self-Tanning:
Wash your hands with soap and water if you didn’t use tanning mitt.
Follow these simple steps:
- Wet your hands with running water
- Apply liquid powder soap.
- Rub Your Hands for 20 seconds. Remember to scrub all surfaces, including the front, backs of your hands, under your fingernails and between your fingers.
- Wash Well.
- Dry your hand with clean towel
- What should you do after applied Self-Tanner?
- After finished the self-tanner, brush over the elbows, wrist, knees, feet, and ankles with a scrub brush or a washcloth to get the best tan color.
- After applying the self-tanning to the entire body, let the tanner dry on the skin completely at least one hour before you put on clothes or wear loose clothing. If you have blow-dryer one in your home. You can easily dry tan than standing in your bathroom naked.
- After one hour you should go the bed. If you apply self-tanner on overnight, it will work best for your skin.
- Avoid showering or sweating for 6 to 8 hours to get a beautiful sunless tan.
- If you are going outside after applied self-tanner then you should use Vita Liberata Self Tan Dry Oil SPF 50 to protect your skin from sun exposure.
Finally, it’s important to keep your skin moisturized to help prolong your tan. This way your skin won’t get dry or flaky and the tan won’t naturally exfoliate away.
Expert Answers to Your Sunless Tanning Questions:
How do Self Tanner (Fake Tan or Sunless Tan) Products Work?
You know our skin is made of many layers like the epidermis (outside layer), dermis (inside and outside layer) and third is stratum basale (deepest layer of the epidermis) and the last one is The stratum corneum which affects our skin most through self-tanning products.
We use the best tanning ingredient in NKD SKN Self-Tanners is DHA. DHA is a colorless chemical (it is derived from glycerine). NKD SKN uses combined pure natural and active organic ingredients of DHA which nourish the skin while tanning entire the body and combine with the amino acids in dead skin cells to produce a brown color change. It should be left on the skin to develop between 6 to 8 hours for getting the best tan result.
What to Do Before Applying Fake Tan for the First Time in Life?
- First of all, you should test a patch test 24 hours before applying tanning products for the 1st time in life.
- Take a small amount of Tanning product and apply it behind the ear for 24 hours.
- Check the skin after 24 hours, if you find any allergies like redness, swelling or itching behind the ear, avoid the self-tanning product.
- Take medical advice from your nearest dermatology clinic if you want to continue it.
- If you don’t find reaction behind the ear, it’s fine to use it entire your body anytime.
How long will Self Tan Last?
If you use NKD SKN or Vita Liberata’s Self tan, it should last about 5 to 7 days.
How to Have Super Finish Tan on Hands and Feet?
- First be careful about exfoliating dry areas (hands and Feet)
- Always moisturize feet and hands before applying the tan.
- When you are ready to apply the tan, we recommend using a Tanning Mitt
- Take small tanning product on Tanning Mitt
- Tan the top area of your Hands and Feet.
- After about an hour, wipe down these areas with a dry cloth so that tan doesn’t develop dark and provide you more natural glow tan results.
How long Should You Wait for Shower or into Pool After Self Tanning?
If you want to achieve your desired tan and then shower before going into a swimming pool. We recommend waiting at least 6 to 8 hours. Once your tan has developed, you can take shower and go into swimming pool.
How to Fake a Tan if you have Eczema and what you need to Know?
NKD SKN and Vita Liberata self-tan’s products are 100% certified. You can use NKD SKN’s tan products if you have eczema or psoriasis. However, we always advise a patch test 24 hours before to your nearest dermatology clinic before applying tanning product on your entire body.
When Should You Shave Legs Before Tanning?
Ideally, you should shave 12-24 hours before tanning.
What Should you do If you get the Tan in Your Eyes?
Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.